The Epson Discproducer PP-100N Security is the ideal solution if you need to burn confidential data onto CD/DVD media on a regular basis. The system is specially designed for applications requiring top-level security and protection of archived data:
Medicine: data on patients and billing
Business: financial and research data
Banking: customer, account and transaction data
Public sector: police, military and judicial data
Besides sharing the high reliability and superb quality of the products in the Epson Discproducer range, PP-100N Security also features additional advantages:
Protection against data loss and misuse
- A PIN-protected door lock prevents unauthorised removal of burned or blank CD/DVD media.
- The “Total Disc Network Administrator” software ensures that only the media corresponding to the specified PIN number can be output from PP-100N Security.
- In the top security mode, employees need an electronic authorization by an approver in addition to the PIN code before they can burn media on the PP-100N Security.
- The PP-100N Security’s integrated logic can manage up to 80 jobs from several users using encryption,so that even if the device is stolen,no readable data will fall into the wrong hands.
- All the burn jobs are stored in a log file so you can search for them later whenever you like.
- The Epson Discproducer PP-100N Security was designed in accordance with the Common Criteria (CC) safety standard and has been registered for certification.(ISO 15408)
>> Download: Official Discproducer PDF from Epson America